Saturday, December 3, 2016

Christmas Cards with Canvas Corp Brands Day 10 and a thank you to some very special people...

Hi and welcome to my blog.
Today I made a simple card using beautiful paper from Canvas Corp Brands.
I used some scrap paper lace and some dies cut from my Mother's die stash. I do not know where they came from but will keep looking for the box they might of came in.
I used some recollection flowers and a ticket from Tsunumirose on Etsy.
The journal is almost finished.
Today I had a surprise in my mail box from Canvas Corp Brands.Thank you so much for the gift certificate. It made me the happiest person in the world! I am running late because I just could not make up my mind because I love everything!
Thank you Canvas Corp Brands with all my heart. 
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Susan S
 

2 comments: