Monday, August 29, 2016

A swap with Altered Tattered and Time Worn "Laurel"

This is a fun group on yahoo.groups called Altered tattered and Timeworn. My partner is Laurel.
The layout is three on the right and sentiment on the left.
I decided to make it "vintage" so here is my swap.
I took a manila folder and cut a card. I coffee stained front back and inside.
I cut one regular size tag  and three smaller ones. I then coffee stained them front and back.
I decided I wanted paper on the front  and I found this beautiful sheet from Recollections. I covered that with coffee and let it dry and then stained the edges with Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
The Cherubs come from a book "Fairies and Angels" by Nancy Rosin. It came with a disc and a book. 
I used a chip board die cut ..I am not sure what the die is called but it reminds you of the little photo projectors we played with as children. I cut it in half the one on the front I stained in Distress Vintage Photo and the one on the inside is stained with Distress Spiced marmalade.
The lace was a last minute thought. I coffee stained it which also makes the lace stiff  it when it dries.The sentiment on the bottom left over the die cut is coffee stained notebook paper.


 I added some extra coffee and ink stained small sentiment papers behind the die,lace on top a few roses and the notebook paper sentiment.
The inside is Recollection papers coffee stained, with a coffee stained tag as the sentiment marker. I also used the coffee stain stamp by Stampotique and on the left side a tuck for a vintage smaller tag.
well there is hope she might like it ...
Have a beautiful week.
Hugs
Susan S.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment