Saturday, February 6, 2016

February Treasures from Lilyandthelotus using Canvas Corp Brands

Welcome to February creations using Canvas Corp Brands.

4x4

Canvas Corp Brands has beautiful 4x4 Canvas.My creation this month is based on giving. February is my Birthday month and I love purple.I have been given so many beautiful little gifts from friends in past groups. I am loving placing a few of them on my projects I will be sharing with you.

My 4x4 for February 2016 "Beauty"
The canvas stood blank and I had to smile when I looked at the beautiful bottle of "Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist '#02152 Fully Purple'" smiling back at me.Yes ..inspiration was stirred. I began going through all my ribbons and flowers..their color mattered not..I had Glimmer mist and was going to alter everything and anything to purple.
I used gesso last night and covered the canvas 3 times and let it dry all night it was very wet. This A.M. I began spraying with the beautiful "Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Fully Purple" and the magic began. I found some lovely purple ribbon one of my beautiful friends had sent me. I cut four pieces and used tacky glue and let them dry.
Paper Roses..they are so beautiful. A friend in my Altered Tattered and Timeworn group on yahoo sent them to me about five years ago and I decided to use them up today.
This is after using the beautiful spray glimmer mist from Canvas Corp Brands.Beautiful yes?
 Gypsies. I love Gypsies.This is a peek of the beautiful paper called "Gypsy Moments" from Canvas Corp Brands.For some who swapped with each other in the Designers Crew at Canvas Corp you know I used them for my act's.Well I had to use just one more.
I love it when you are creating and the ideas run faster than you can make it.
This beautiful glitter was given to me by a friend in a yahoo group called "A circle of Friends" I had never opened it..lets try it out .
I had these little bottle with a cork top from Tim Holtz ideology collection. I have had them for years but not used them. I purchased them at Michaels. I filled them up with purple goodness..loads of sparkly glitter and mica chips. I used tacky glue to hold them in place. I also tied a little purple ribbon around each one except the middle and I glued a piece of lace scrap around the middle of the bottle.
I began gluing keys and various metal pieces  and mirrors adding glitter and mica chips.
Beauty sentiment came from the other side of the "Gypsy Moment" paper. I glued the  bottle on top of the 4x4 canvas from the ideology collection of Tim Holtz and called it good.
Happy February everyone.
Susan Salyer
aka Allywhitecat

 







 http://shop.canvascorpbrands.com/collections/stretched-canvas/products/4x4-stretched-natural-canvas
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment