Monday, December 21, 2015

Canvas Corp Brands and Stampers Anonymous January 2016 Stampers Anonymous Swap and Tutorial

Hi and welcome to my blog today.I have a new swap I wanted to share with you.It is with  Stampers Anonymous. I also mixed the creations with Canvas Corp Brands wonderful papers,stamp and Tattered Angels.
I took the standard manila tag and glued some tissue paper from Canvas Corp Brand to the bottom half.
I cut a small piece from The Canvas Corp Brands stock paper ..gluing to the top of the tag.
Using a standard hole punch I punched the center whole at the top of the tag.


 I used a Canvas Corp Brand Tangled paper cutting two squares and using score tape attaching to the center of the tag.
Make sure the "zen tangle shows at the bottom leaving the blank square on the top
I used a Stampers Anonymous stamp for the center piece.This is a ACT stamps and from the Tim Holtz Collection.
I used the beautiful Tattered Angels kit "Kisses"


 I used Fire BB and Vintage Pink GM

I lined the border with High impact paint by Tattered Angels (black).


I attached the atc with score tape.


The next image I worked with is from Stampers Anonymous Wendy Vecchi Collection .
I colored the face in with Prisma pencils...and the red is the Tattered Angels Fire BB


I made a small square with the manila folders and added " I was here stamp" from Canvas Corp Brands. 
I colored it in using the Tattered Angels Fire. The Heart behind this square is from Canvas Corp Brand dabbed in the Red fire BB and the border lined in the High impact Black.

 





 adding a sentiment from the tangled papers at the above link and a few extra pretties I am finished



 

2 comments: