Thursday, October 15, 2015

Day 16 with Smeared Ink's 31 Days of Halloween

It's going to be fun to finish this one . I messed up but must let it dry over night so I will post the finished one tomorrow along with my smeared Ink project. 
well I am still working hard packing and inventorying . I set up tomorrow night at 7 and this is just a small show. Getting me moving again after My Mothers care and death has been like pushing a elephant through a straw. I am moving though lol.
Here she is another Freda but unfinished the black needs to dry over night or I will not get this mess fixed before tomorrow.
Hugs everyone.


11 comments:

  1. Looking good so far... Lots of detail and layers of paint and ink (I think)... wonder what you will do next!! now I can't wait to see it finished. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout xx Gosh you sound busy too - gentle hugs and positive vibes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day at a time, hon. You're doing great! LOVE Frida. Not sure what else you could add. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorgeous already, can't wait how she will turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good so far Susan...don't know where you could possibly have messed it up, we wouldn't know if you didn't tell us bwahahahahaha! Good luck with the show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Frida and looks fab to me too :) and wishing you the best of luck tomorrow...so hard moving forward but you are doing it and I think you are giving hope to folks stuck unable to move even the tiniest bit forward! Big hug xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this looks pretty stunning already - so what are you going to add?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know how hard it is to pack up deceased family member's possessions.
    Gone through it a couple times and I feel for you.
    Just keep putting one foot in front of the other - eventually life is back to normal (or what you think is normal).
    Love your project. You're your worst critic.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear of the death of your mother--hang in there! Can't wait to see how this turns out as a finished piece.

    ReplyDelete