Monday, July 27, 2015

Lily and The Lotus and Ike's World Art Challenge "All About The Night"

All About the Night. I am a night person ...I love the Night. I worked 15 years night shift and loved it.
I can feel music in the night and dance.I live in the Southwest where we still have a very strong hold of Mexican/Spain..Native American and Cowboys. Exciting?..not always.
 Ike has the dreamiest Digital stamps of far away places. I fell in love with "Spain" partially because I was raised in New Mexico  Northern New Mexico and Spain is to this day a beautiful part of the culture there.
I have this moon stamp from Cherry Pie Stamps. Which I could not find until about 2 pm today.I have been looking for a week! I was determined with my idea and fortunately I did get to make what I had envisioned.Thank everyone for waiting on me.
All About the Night and Spain ..music dance romance flowers and beauty. Thank you Ike for the beautifully made images. I used just one of several so here is the link to Ike's store http://www.ikesart.com/#!__digital-art-stamps

Here is the link to the challenges.http://www.ikesart.com/#!__digital-art-stampshttp://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.gr/

Come have fun with us.
 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh - she looks gorgeous Susan and I love your moon stamp. The striking effect of the virbrant red against a dark sky is awesome. :-D Thank you for making this for me :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete