Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Lily and the Lotus and Ching Chow Kuik's "Sparkle and Shine Challenge" and DT Call

Hi and welcome to my blog.I cannot wait to show you this beautiful digital image from Ching Chow Kuik called "Ocean Crescent Moon Journey".
I have been a fan of Ching Chow Kuik for many years, My friend in Odessa Texas Carolyn introduced me to her art in 2009 and I have loved it since.
http://themanyalleysofalleywhitecat.blogspot.com 
has many more images I have made of her art if you have time to peek.
I made this two nights ago on a Blue Moon so fitting I thought.
Thank you for stopping in.
Susan S.

3 comments:

  1. Susan, hello my friend. What a beautiful creation you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “sparkle and shine”. Even more FANTASTIC is that you have used one of Ching-Chou Kuik's digital stamps. Don’t forget you are entitled to two entries into the monthly Blog Challenge draw as you have used a Ching-Chou Kuik image. For the first entry link to the card/creation you have created. For your second entry just link to your main blog.

    Thank you for entering, best wishes in the draw and for your support of this challenge. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kym so much. your kind words are so appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, thank you so much for applying for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Blog Challenge Design Team call.

    The call ends on Friday 7 August and then it will be down to Ching-Chou Kuik to decide on the new Design Team members. Obviously I will be in touch as soon as possible thereafter for those that are successful or those that unfortunately have been successful.

    Many thanks for your interest and fingers crossed.

    Best wishes

    Kym, Design Team Leader

    ReplyDelete