Thursday, March 5, 2015

Oddball Art Challenge Anything goes "Frazzled Fran Needs her Coffee"

Yesterday morning I was watching a video from my teacher and friend Effy Wild.
http://effywild.com/
I noticed she was having a blue day so I sent her this picture
she loved it. That made me smile. I am a journalist Effy Wild said in one of her post one day.That made me look around at my stacks and stacks of many many many journals, and I said yeah...so am I.
With that being said I have been making journal style cards and I am loving it..
This image is Frazzled Monday Morning Big Eyed Girl.Frazzled Fran Needs her coffee Image no.154

This card is made with prisma pencils,Dina Wakley mediums,Dylusions stencils,Lindys stamp gang sprays and Dylusion sprays and many many acrylics.

well speaking of coffee....
I was able to go out side this am to have my smoke with my coffee...cold a wonderful 38 oh how lovely..ice is melting..birds are lining up on the old fence..sweetness
My mothers two doggies I seem to have inherited from her death Kyanne Pepper and Winston, I now caqll kaynne KK and winston Buddy..well they enjoyed the am with me.
kk
winston (Buddy)
Look at the sun shine breaking through to the grey morning.



 Here are some links



I just love Oddball images ...and today I was on Holleys Bloghttp://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/2015/03/lizzy-love-love.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HolleysBlog+%28%3Ccenter%3EHolley%27s+Blog%3C%2Fcenter%3E%29
and said oh I have been out of the art world a while..I did not know they had challenges..gotta go play lol so here is the link to Oddball challenge blog http://oddballstamps.blogspot.com/2015/02/love-challenge.html
just in case you want to join in also.

hugs
susan s

No comments:

Post a Comment