Monday, March 9, 2015

Holley"s beautiful card blog and Happy Mail for me

Hi there. Today is MONDAY ..but a happy Monday for me. I had Happy Mail from my friend Holley. I met Holley in SweePea Stamps. she is a magnificent designer and card maker. I have been so blessed with the sweet people I have met on line.Holley is fabulous and she has a miracle story to tell you about her life.just ask her one day.
Here is a link to her gorgeous blog http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/2015/03/pressed-leaves.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HolleysBlog+%28%3Ccenter%3EHolley%27s+Blog%3C%2Fcenter%3E%29

THIS IS TODAY'S POST ON HER BLOG
 well let me share with you my new treasures from my little Sweet Pea friend Holley.



well Look what beautiful gifts my friend has sent to me.
If you go to her blog, you will find a sweet wonderfully talented designer and card maker. Holley has give aways and just share from her heart.
http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/2015/03/pressed-leaves.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HolleysBlog+%28%3Ccenter%3EHolley%27s+Blog%3C%2Fcenter%3E%29

thank you Holley so very much.
hugs
susan s

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo, so glad that your goodies arrived to you already! Enjoy. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh - wow !! Such gorgeous goodies.... I am so jealous :-D Enjoy them Susan xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete