Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Lily and the Lotus and Quote the Raven Nevermore

It is snowing right now and I had to pull out my Smeared Ink reds rubber stamps ...than I thought what is Black Dragon up to ?????uuummm????
so I popped over to her challenges at http://poequoththeraven.blogspot.com/
oh goodie I thought uummm must do this one.
so as the snow fell and is still falling..I made some coffee and kicked back and played.
I love the snow and Edgar Allan Poe.
Thanks for stopping in.
hugs
susan s

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Very cool - that looks so spooky cool in those colours :-D
    I didn't know you got snow where you are !!!! I thought you was in the desert ???

    Thank you for coming over to play at QUOTH THE RAVEN :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win last month, Susan! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, I am in the U.S. Where are you?

    ReplyDelete