Monday, April 7, 2014

Lily and the Lotus and Smeared Ink's spring Blog Hop


.
Hi everyone ..this fun image in the flowers is from Alex at Smeared Ink.. I deeply am sorry I have not done better and more for this hop. My 13 year old pomeranian began bleeding today at first I thought maybe my mom's boy dog got her..thn the blood kept coming we rushed her to the vet and she has endonetriosis and spell check will not spell that correctly for me so I hope you can forgive that too.
They wanted to keep her tonight but I said no. I will bring her in the morning they are going to spade her but she has been so ill and after several visits now we know. please say a prayer for shem.

Smeared ink new images go check them out http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/groups/group/list?invalidSlug=1
and look at the red rubber selection if you havent joinedhttp://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/group/smeared-ink-rubber-club please do

My journal page I will add to my Art Journal every day page..:) would love for you to join http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/group/artjournaleveryday

and do not forget the smudgy antics challenges 

hugs
susan s

7 comments:

  1. Oh no !! So sorry about your little dog. You are having a run of bad luck again Susan and I hope everything starts to get better for you.
    Sending mega hugs.

    LUV Ike xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m so sorry Susan! I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for her recovery ♥ hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Susan I am so sorry about your fur-baby.... its heartbreaking when they're poorly, it makes us feel so helpless. I shall keep you and her in my thoughts and prayers.

    I love your project Susan...thank you so much for joining in this new release hop at such short notice, i am eternally grateful. Love always my dear friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor pooch! I'm so sorry! Hopefully they'll get her all fixed up and back to normal soon! Sending healing vibes your way!

    I too love your project - she fits in nicely with the flowers :)

    much love, my friend!
    tOri

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAbulously artsy page Susan! Really love how you've used the new stamp. Sending much love and healing vibes to your sweet Baby and massive hugs to you. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan I love your work, it is very spring feeling and as always so much loveliness to look at.
    Saying a prayer for Shem xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this art journal page.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete