Saturday, February 22, 2014

My swap with Inky Froggies January ACT swap

well I had fun.with my friends at https://www.facebook.com/groups/466895520039994/
.and the returns are so awesome.
..I wanted to turn them into a attraction in my new home...so I made a small journal book

Here we go
the papers were printed from my purchase at Studio Manu the name of the paper are Never Forget.
This is the cover I added the little post card print of Paris from www.katrinaart.etsy.com
and my little muse from Stampers Anonymous.

My first ACT is on my Never Forget Me papers. This beautiful act is from my wonderful friend Ike. She is like a sister to me and this is a treasure forever now. Bad pun considering the name of the papers lol.

My second beautiful act is from Abby Miller . Placed in the Never Forget Me papers and I added a pink plastic flower and a suitcase tag . On the suitcase tag I used Tim Holtz Dabber mustard seed.

 
The next beautiful ACT came from our Host Kristy Lee, how beautiful is this page. I added the Tim Holtz ideology $4 and black and white dot ribbon.
I call Kristy my little sister..she is so precious to me.Thank you for this fabulous swap :)

This gorgeous ACT and envelope came from Joyce Ireland.This lady is so multi talented she is so amazing.
I added fibers on the envelope and across the top and bottom of the page..as well as green fabric lace on the adjoined paper side.simple beads were placed together and held in place by a Maya Road pin.
This gorgeous ACT is also from Joyce Ireland. "Brave New World" it says. Beautiful. also placed on the  Never Forget me papers.
This lovely ACT is from Crafting Vicky. I added a blue glass heart with a key winder from Tim Holtz ideologies to symbolize her sentiment "my Friend"

This cutie ACT is from Kapree. Look at the darling owl saying "whooo loves you"How precious is that!
This sweet ACT is from Rhonda miller with the cute bee,bike and balloon.

Thank you everyone for a fabulous swap
hugs
susan s






2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness - this is marvelous !! The ATCs are gorgeous and they look stunning in your wonderful little book. Such a genius idea. :-) I can't wait to get my ATCs :-D This is such an inspiration - I might make a little bookie to keep them in too :-D xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea... so pretty and a keepsake too!

    ReplyDelete