Saturday, February 1, 2014

Lily and the Lotus and the New Musically Challenged Challenge


Welcome to my Blog Lily and The Lotus I am Susan s and I have a new Challenge for you...one I know you will love.

This Challenge involves music ...did you guess where yet..http://musicallychallengedchallenge.blogspot.com/ 

Okay...and a big announcement we have a new sponsor

 I am so proud to have Sweet Pea Stamps join us.

My song for this challenge is 

see you at the challenge.
Iwill be adding this to http://lauralcraft.weebly.com/1/post/2014/02/challenge-2-at-dragonfly-dreams.html
susan

4 comments:

  1. Girl!!! You have done a terrific job on this your coloring is killer awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! I can't say what I want. But I love this. Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and we hope you will join us again soon. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project, I just love your coluring of that fabulous image. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams, hope we see you again soon...
    Love and Huggers ~ Lady Anne xx
    Dragonfly Dreams
    Lady Anne's
    Show it Off

    ReplyDelete