Thursday, January 30, 2014

Art Journal Every Day Blog Hop with Smeared ink and me susan s Technique and prompt no 4

Day Four with Smeared Inks Art Journal Every Day Technique and prompt No 4 from me Susan S

"Save It"

In this prompt I am suggesting to use you scraps to simply help decorate your journal page.Use a image you love a fairy a monster a vampire a muse what ever and gesso this on..the water color crayons help seal it with color and stamp using a smeared ink stamp.

Have you joined the red rubber club. I have. I can say no if I cannot afford them that month or yes to the set that they are offering..or no I do not want that set but I want one you have in your red rubber list...Tori and Terra are awesome and will work with you.Here is the link http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/group/smeared-ink-rubber-club

Now I hope by now you have joined our Art Journal Every Day Group here is the link for our fun group http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/group/artjournaleveryday

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Have fun and enjoy

susan s


No comments:

Post a Comment