Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lilyandthe Lotus and Day 28 with Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween

Hi,
Hope you weekend was awesome..mine has been hectic and tomorrow is the day before  my sons Birthday.so...we still have many irons in the fire.
I want to give a shout out to Laura and her awesome challenges..they are on my sidebar

 http://chromaticcraze.blogspot.com
Laura just finished a awesome color challenge
This was challenge three four is coming are you ready...well i just want to give yo a real simple idea of what you can do
with the colors
simple...put the colors into art...
Laura is one awesome lady as are all the members there . you may know Laura from
http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/group/artjournaleveryday
and I am so privileged to be joining her with


 

Woot! I have been so blessed with all the well wishes in my new journey with this and I am very excited.
I do hope you join us in both places..
and how awesome has this blog hop been right? Terra and Tori and all you awesome hoppers deserve  an applause so take a bow you all are awesome!
so thats it for me today have fun
love and hugs
susan

15 comments:

  1. Congrates on the design team! Love what you did with the challenge. Great images you picked. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A huge congrats, Susan! Fab work with the Color challenge. I tried the link for that in the post and it doesn't seem to be working. the sidebar one does though. Thought you'd like to know. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page for the color challenge! Congrats on making the DT :) I will definitely check out both those challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your DT Journal challenge. It will be a tough one but I know you are up to it!
    October is a busy month in your household.
    Todays image is so creative. Of course I love the cat and the bats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Dear Stephen, Happy Birthday to you! And many more! Awesome awesome art Susan My Love! I am going to ask God if I can live by you! :) Love you Dear One~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card for the color challenge... love the image of the girl.... what fun!!! Congrats on the Design team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous creation Susan, love that quirky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous journal page! love the image on there! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page, I have freaky girl stamp too, LOL! I just do get to use her much. Oh well, Love what you did here, gorgeous!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Art Journal Everyday Design Team is lucky to have you on their team. Your journal pages are colorful and amazing. Love the one you created today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on the image and nice use of the colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that stamp. One day it will be mine! lol. Love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great stamp on this wonderful page. Great use of the colors for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so funny when you say simple. No way I could have done something this wonderful. YOu have a great eye and just love that color combo and the stamps. I am so looking forward to your new journey.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful use of the colors, Susan! Thank you for doing a reminder/shout out about the current challenge! I'm very happy that I get to work with you on two DTs.:) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete