Wednesday, October 30, 2013

lilyand the lotus and smeared and smudged 31 Days of Halloween and Mr Poe

Oh my gosh 2 more days can you do it ?????
This is from the red rubber sets at http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/group/smeared-ink-rubber-club
yes there is a red rubber club at Smeared Ink and the stamps are so awesome...
I had stages to this piece

I mod podged the journal page with flat matt

then used Tim Holtz metallics adding honey stain
I also used my new Stampin up script stamp I have been sharing with you En Francais

this is the link to my store ..if you get it you will love it I do!
www.purplesnickerinkers.stampinup.net
the rest was stencils and red rubber and a few stickies..
The candle stick is a die cut inked black
Thank you all so much for the Happy Birthday wishes they meant a lot to the fox..

have a great day
hugs
susan

13 comments:

  1. Mr Poe is looking fabulous! Wonderful background for your j-page and then love all the interesting layered images! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing page! loving all the layers. Super job! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many ways can a person tell you that you are awesome? Hmmm...Susan, keep being you b/c no one does you as great as YOU do! Love, love, love your art! Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing page. I love the deets. Thanks. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nnice work! I'm really flashed of all the bloggers within this hop, spending so much time into everydays post - truely remakable!
    hugs serafeena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Poe page!! Love this, thanks for the details! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! Love all the layering you did! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like his whole name across the middle. It gives it a very polished look.
    That script stamp is very versatile. Has many uses.

    Overall a very pretty project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing page Susan. Love how you keep building the layers. Lovely finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very neat page...love the layers and of course Poe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful page, great combination of images!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME journal page... Love the colors, background stamps! POE is one of my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Just love that background, both the stamps and color. Love seeing new and wonderful ways to use the Poe set.

    ReplyDelete