Thursday, March 14, 2013

The bright owl tangle #48 challenge

Welcome to my blog...the smeared ink blog hop is in the post prior to this as is the Stampers Anonymous yahoo group swap.
This is a zentangle I made for http://thebrightowl.blogspot.com/
I see a thousand mistakes. this is the second  zen tangle i have made so bear with me while i learn. My next step is to color the white green and add a grumpie and play in another challenge...
what is that you might ask??/I am sure in tomorrows post you will see.
take care
hugs
susan s
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow i love doing these.... havent done one in ages.... might have to have a play later.... you always inspire me Susan ... love always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your zendala is really beautiful. I love how Hollibaugh works itself to the border.
    Hope te see more of you here.

    ReplyDelete