Sunday, December 30, 2012

come muse me

Happy New year everyone.I have made a few 2012 pieces to say farewell to 2012 and come muse me 2013so here we go
 one of my new goals for 2013
alter more...there is a button on my blog which takes you to Lesley 's 'The art of altering"...she is fabulous and I will be taking a lot of her tutorials this year.
Down at the bottom of my blog there are buttons to everything Wendy Vecchi and all things Tim Holtz..I cannot say enough about the incredible things I learn there not to mention the awesome people.
There is more... 
there is a button at the bottom of my blog..creative souls please check it out..I will be spending  time there as well.
Alpha stamps..wow..couldn't do it with out ranger inks and Alpha stamps!wonderful products talent artist like Laura Carson, Rhea and the famous Caroline and so many more.  I wish I could just sit and list everyone that means so much to me..and if you don't know them yet..you would..and, in time be fond of them as well.
This applies to all I have done from altering 
To Tim Holtz,

 Wendy Vecchi,

my new goal is to also learn to play with Dyans Dylusions

 and journal journal journal!

There is Smeared Ink..oh yes. The dark world I play in with wonderful wonderful people.Talent oh my gosh..indescribable. Out of my comfort zone once but fear creates art..what we are afraid to learn we often are very good at..and there is always room to grow in the world of art.

In march I am taking tutorials under Traci Bautista..I will be posting more details soon on that.


I am also moving various parts of my blog to my main store blog www.lightofswans.com
and hope to add products and downloads and so much more there and also to my etsy.com store ...
Thank you to wonderful friends like Kristy...mailed your Birthday card today..late as always :)
  

 and the digital art challenges like Smeared Ink....I am hooked.
Happy New year to all my wonderful friends in all the awesome cyber space places you love to be... 
Stay safe...stay well and thank you for the wonderful friendships.
hugs
susan s.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment